1. Jian Pan, Yahui He, Yang Wang, Linlin Li. Preparation of polysulfone–Fe3O4 composite ultra filtration membrane and its behavior in magnetic field [J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2006, 284(1): 9-16.
2. Li Wang, Jian Pan, Huiming Xie, Yi Yang, Chunming Lin. Inactivation of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli by the synergistic action of high hydrostatic pressure and dissolved CO2 [J]. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 2010, 144(1): 118-125.
3. Jian Pan, Xiuheng Xue, Juhua Wang, Huiming Xie, Zeyu Wu. Recognition property and preparation of Staphylococcus aureus protein A-imprinted polyacrylamide polymers by inverse-phase suspension and bulk polymerization [J]. Polymer, 2009, 50(11): 2365-2372.
4. Xiuheng Xue, Jian Pan, Huiming Xie, Juhua Wang, Shuang Zhang. Fluorescence detection of total count of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus on water-soluble CdSe quantum dots coupled with bacteria [J]. Tanlanta,2009, 77(5): 1808-1813.
5. Shuang-jie Zhu, Jian Pan, Bin Zhao, Juan Liang, Wu Ze-yu, Jun-jie Yang. Comparisons on enhancing the immunity of fresh and dryCordyceps militaris in vivo and in vitro [J]. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2013, 149(3): 713–719.
6. An Zhou, Hongfei Wu, Jian Pan, Xuncui Wang, Jiaming Li, Zeyu Wu and Ailing Hui. Synthesis and Evaluation of Paeonol Derivatives as Potential Multifunctional Agents for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease [J]. Molecules 2015, 20(1): 1304-1318.
7. An Zhou, Zeyu Wu, Ailing Hui, Bin Wang, Xianchun Duan, Haixiang Wang and Jian Pan. 3D-QSAR and Molecular Docking Studies of Flavonoid Derivatives as Potent Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors [J]. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery, 2015, 12: 1-7.
8. Ailing Hui, Shijing Zhu, Huayang Yin, Li Yang, Zheng Zhang, An Zhou, Jian Pan and Wencheng Zhang. Novel ginkgolide B derivative attenuated the function and expression of P-glycoprotein at the blood–brain barrier, presenting brain-targeting ability [J]. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(37): 31101-31106.
9. Juan Liang, Jian Pan, Zeyu Wu, Mei Ge, Jinfeng Xu Effects of high pressure in association with pH and salt on the allergenicity, proteolytic and fibrinolytic activities of pineapple juice [J]. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods, 2016, 8(3): 319-326.
10. Juan Liang, Jinfeng Xu, Jian Pan, Mei Ge, and Kai Zong Identification of the Main Allergenic Proteins in High Hydrostatic Pressure Pineapple Juice and Assessing the Influence of Pressure on their Allergenicity [J]. International Journal of Food Properties, 2015, 18: 2134-2144.
11. An Zhou, Jianping Hu, Lirong Wang, Guochen Zhong, Jian Pan, Zeyu Wu, Ailing Hui. Combined 3D-QSAR, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics study of tacrine derivatives as potential acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitors of Alzheimer's disease [J]. Journal of molecular modeling, 2015, 21(10): 1-12.